Thursday, February 19, 2009

Last Post

As you all have heard, I'm starting up a web comic at the beginning of March. This means that my posting genius will be used elsewhere. The comic strip website, it's in blog format at the moment is for-the-win-comic.blogspot.com. We will begin and hopefully go far. Andrew is an incredible artist, and I'm a horrible writer. Together we make an average comic. But from the comics that I've seen that are popular, we'll still be better than a good percentage.

Anyways, this post is to tell you that this blog is essentially getting shut down. We're gonna turn it into a Penny Arcade type thing where I make a commentary on why we drew something. But I've got a long way to go before I achieve anything close to that. They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery and I hope to flatter PA and PVP as much as possible. That being said, we will do our own original stuff, and our commentary won't be especially great. We're just two guys having some fun.

Please visit the site, I hope that it ends up going well, and I think it will. Enjoy.

~j

2 comments:

T.D. said...

no link? I'm too lazy to cut and paste.

Dooj said...

sorry, I was too lazy to href it... :P